Thursday, February 5, 2009

Why Tom hasn't been updating lately...

Okay. Truth be told, I wasn't planning on updating the TCB again for awhile -- at least until this sham of an engagement either got called off (officially, not in rumorville), or taken all the way to weddingland, with "I do"s and throwings of bouqets and whatnot. But so many wonderful people have been asking for another entry, so...I'll write a real one soon.

Incidentally, part of why I decided to take a break was so I could work on a few side projects. This (Starry Fever) is where I've been for the past month or two, and I've also got substantial stock in This (Mirefresco). One is a "celebripolitical" blog, and the other is purely current (non-celeb-related) events. Both, I hope, are worth reading, at least every now and then. Some folks have already recognized the writing style (and my penchant for adding links in other languages, and to Stop The Hunger). Well, I'd like to thank all of you for tuning in, for arguing and agreeing with me and with each other, and just in general for helping make this a really fun project. I never thought it would get this big, and that so many people would apparently enjoy it :^)

Now...I'll get to writing an entry for the TCB (it'll be up by tomorrow or by Tuesday, if I get distracted), and I'll bid all of you goodnight!

Sincerely,
"Tom" (not Tom Cruise)

0 comments:

Original design by andrastudio Blogger port by Blogger Templates

Powered by Blogger